Vessels’ restrictions dimensionwise:
- LOA – 215m
- Breadth moulded – 32.5m
- Draft – 10.3m (10.5m draft may be granted depending on weather/water level conditions).
For vessels exceeding above dimensions pls apply in advance.
Draft restrictions along the piers:
- pier #1 – 9.8 m,
- pier #2,3,10 – 10.3 m,
- pier #4 – 10.0 m.
- LOA >187m or draft >10m=10.3m – assisting tugboat required along BDL channel any time,
- Draft >10.3 = 10.5m – assisting tugboat required along BDL channel/daytime sailing only,
- LOA = any and draft > 8m – assisting tugboat required along BDL channel at dark time commencing since 1500lt,
- Pilotage is obligatory,
- Tugboats usage obligatory on mooring/unmooring operations.
The port is located on the left bank of the Bug estuary 34 miles from the sea. From the sea to the port entrance leads Bug-Dnieper Liman channel that allows the court to carry out the announced draft to 10.3 m at any time during the year without interrupting navigation in winter. In ice pilotage carried caravans.
Distance from Yuzhnyi p/s to Nika-Tera Port equals to 54 miles.